General Indian Technical & Economic Cooperation (itec) Guidelines
- The classes will be held from Monday to Friday. All Saturdays and Sundays are holidays.
- It is compulsory to attend classes regularly. Course completion certificate will not be awarded to those with less than 95% attendance.
- If a participant is unable to attend class, he/she must seek prior permission from the respective Course Director.
- If a participant wishes to go outside Ahmedabad, he/she must obtain a 'No Objection Certificate' from his/her respective Embassy in New Delhi addressed to the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi and submit the same to the Institute.
- The participants have to strictly follow the rules and regulations of the Institute.
- Participants will hand over their ticket and passport to the Institute on the first day of the course. The passport will be returned after a day while the ticket will be kept with the Institute for re-confirmation and will be returned to participants on the last day of the training programme.
- Course details on individual training programmes, admission procedure and the application form are given under.