The Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC), Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, supports the programme by offering fellowships to cover the following
- Tuition fee
- A.C. accommodation in well furnished rooms on single occupancy basis
- Living Allowance* (Food Expenses + Out-of-Pocket Allowance)
- Book Allowance (in the form of Course Material, Cases, CD, etc.)
- Air Travel (Economy Class) to Ahmedabad and back, by shortest route.
* Out of total living allowance, a part of it will be deducted by EDII towards boarding facilities (breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea/coffee) provided at EDII campus and the balance will be given to the participants as out-of-pocket allowance to meet sundry expenses towards laundry, mineral water and the like. In view of the limited living allowance, candidates are advised to bring extra foreign exchange to meet additional expenses, such as; shopping, ISD calls and excess baggage allowance at the time of return
Participants must possess a valid passport and visa for the entire duration of the course.